<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://acreativebliss.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Creative Bliss: Valentine's Day goody bags

Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day goody bags

Happy Valentine's Day!! A day to celebrate love....awesome:) I have a 7 year old son and I asked him if he would like to give out little goody bags with things we made and he was like "sure". LOL! Gotta love the enthusiasm. I found a ton of great ideas all over the web and finally chose the following ones:

 The iLove I found at full of bliss , it is just so cute.  I was super simple to make also!  Full of bliss has a tutorial with links on her site.
 I Googled iPod heart and printed this heart and just used a glue stick to stick it on.
We made heart shaped crayons from broken and restaurant crayons we had and I printed out a heart shape so they could color it in.


I found these super cute bookmarks and had to include them.  I love the little owls!  You can find some at Living Locurto and also at My Grafico.  They were free to print and I just cut them out.
 
And of course the love monsters!

Here is the bag all stuffed and ready to head to school:)  I made the bag topper in MS Word and printed it on card stock.  The owl image was in there clip art.  Easy!

Thanks for stopping by:)  ~Angi



I am linking up to:


Tip Junkie handmade projects

mmm button

Labels:

10 Comments:

At February 14, 2011 at 10:00 AM , Blogger Kelli W said...

Such cute ideas! I love the little monsters!

 
At February 14, 2011 at 12:29 PM , Blogger  Meredith Haag said...

How cute! I love those ideas!

 
At February 14, 2011 at 6:01 PM , Blogger Melanie said...

I love the ipods! So cute...thanks for posting! I found you through Made By You Mondays and am now a follower.

Melanie
youmadethat.blogspot.com

 
At February 15, 2011 at 5:23 PM , Blogger Tara@JustDevineStyle said...

Your little monsters are super cute! What a fun goody bag for the kids. I am sure the kids at school loved them.

 
At February 15, 2011 at 7:28 PM , Blogger Tara@JustDevineStyle said...

I gave you an award you can check it our here
http://justdevinestyle.blogspot.com/2011/02/award-for-me.html
Have a great day!

 
At February 15, 2011 at 9:20 PM , Blogger Molly said...

I came by via Just Devine Style. I love these ideas. I was going to do these cute felt fortune cookies that I saw at Martha Stewart. Unfortunately, I waited until the last minute and my glue gun was MIA. So I ran out and bought cheesy little Valentines in a box. But it was super easy! ;)

 
At February 17, 2011 at 7:57 PM , Blogger Carol@TheDesignPages said...

I love the crayon hearts. I wish I had found you last week:)

 
At February 18, 2011 at 5:12 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

These are so cute. I recently found your blog and am loving it! I wanted to let you know I gave you an award. The information and award are HERE. So glad I found your awesomeness!

 
At March 9, 2011 at 3:17 AM , Blogger Sew Magic said...

I'll have to try this very soon. Maybe you can stop by my blog when you get a chance.

 
At May 10, 2011 at 9:35 AM , Blogger AJ said...

the crayon melts are such a neat idea!!! i cant wait to make these for my little cousins for the next holiday!!! so cute!!! thanks for commenting on my blog!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home