<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://acreativebliss.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Creative Bliss: Mini key to my heart

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Mini key to my heart



I made a mini version of my "key to my heart" for a friend of mine.  You can find the original here.  She told me she didn't have any Valentine's day decorations, so of course that got me into wanting to craft something up for her:)  this is what I came up with:

I used a smaller frame that I bought at Micheal's for $1.00.  I painted, sanded and rubbed on some stain.  I printed the antique sheet music from Graphics Fairy and then cut out some takes and assembled.  Super cute and super easy.  She loved it:)

Linked up to:
Photobucket










504 Main



Fantabulous Friday!




BWS tips button



The Graphics Fairy

Labels:

12 Comments:

At February 2, 2011 at 10:08 PM , Blogger Jess @ Frugal with a Flourish said...

Very cute!!! I bet she did love it!

 
At February 2, 2011 at 10:56 PM , Blogger Nikki said...

That is SO cute! Thanks so much for linking up to gettin' crafty on hump day :)

 
At February 3, 2011 at 11:08 PM , Blogger Keli said...

omgosh, thats sooo cute!! I wonder if hubby would like it.... lol doubt it :)

www.savingthosedollars.blogspot.com

 
At February 4, 2011 at 2:01 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

That's super cute!

 
At February 5, 2011 at 10:41 PM , Blogger Rachael said...

So cute, thanks for linking up :) http://www.lovelycraftyhome.com

 
At February 6, 2011 at 1:05 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is too cute & love the music background paper! Thanks for linking up!

 
At February 6, 2011 at 5:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

pretty Valentine decoration.

 
At February 6, 2011 at 6:20 PM , Blogger Emily Carter said...

I LOVE this! Thanks for linking to the Friday Flair at WhipperBerry!

 
At February 7, 2011 at 11:03 AM , Blogger Kelly said...

Aw, so cute and clever! Great project. I found you through the Graphics Fairy.

I'd love you to visit!

Kelly

 
At February 7, 2011 at 12:25 PM , Blogger Emily Carter said...

I wanted to let you know we featured you on WhipperBerry today! You can check it out here . Come grab a featured button if you would like!

 
At February 7, 2011 at 12:49 PM , Blogger Screaming Sardine said...

Saw you at Whipperberry. This is so cute and so simple to make. I especially LOVE buttons.

 
At February 7, 2011 at 8:34 PM , Blogger Honey at 2805 said...

Very sweet. So nice to give the key to your heart.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home