<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://acreativebliss.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Creative Bliss: Love monsters

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Love monsters




I wanted to make some cute little something for my son to give for Valentines day. I decided to make "love monsters".....LOL He had brought home a green pom-pom with eyes from the school treasure box at the start of the year and had named it and just loved it.

  So my creative wheels started turning. How would I do them for V-day? I quickly realized making pom-poms using yarn that is multi colored in red, pink and white and trimming them up (giving them a hair cut) add some googly eyes and using my heart punch and some foam for feet would make adorable little "love monsters". Thanks for checking them out:) ~Angi


Linked to:
Photobucket






504 Main
Tidy Mom I'm Lovin It Fridays


Chic on a Shoestring Decorating

Catch a Glimpse Button






Beyond The Picket Fence
Photobucket

A Crafty Soiree
Party Button




Black Kats Design

HouseofHepworths

giveaways


Photobucket
Hump Day link


Creations by Kara

Wallet-Friendly WednesdayShow and Tell Green

http://www.thethriftyhome.com
Make it Yours @ My Backyard Eden
CreativeShareWednesdays
lil luna link party button

Labels:

14 Comments:

At February 9, 2011 at 12:52 PM , Blogger TeenaBugg38 said...

those are just too stinkin cute!!!!!!!

 
At February 9, 2011 at 5:27 PM , Blogger Nikki said...

Those are ADORABLE!! Thanks so much for linking them up to gettin' crafty on hump day! I really appreciate you all sticking with me with the new text linky :)

 
At February 10, 2011 at 11:20 AM , Blogger Tawny said...

Oh my gosh! So cute! My kids would go nuts over these things. Well done.

 
At February 10, 2011 at 2:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

To cute. My kiddos would love these. I'd love for you to come share at Fun For Kids Friday.

http://smilemonsters.blogspot.com/2011/02/fun-for-kids-friday_10.html

Jo @ SmileMonsters

 
At February 10, 2011 at 9:44 PM , Blogger PaisleyJade said...

Hehe - these are so cute!!!

 
At February 10, 2011 at 11:49 PM , Blogger Linda@Coastal Charm said...

These are so cute...the kids are going to LOVE them! Want to win some cash? Come by and enter my GIFT CARD GIVEAWAY…ends 2/13!
Blessings,
Linda

 
At February 11, 2011 at 12:56 AM , Blogger Allison {A Glimpse Inside} said...

Aren't those just too cute!
Thanks for linking up!

 
At February 11, 2011 at 11:22 AM , Blogger rebecca said...

these are super cute! :) i'd be in heaven if you wanted to link up to my Friday Craft Day. thanks for sharing your fun craft!

Rebecca

 
At February 11, 2011 at 1:19 PM , Blogger Lauren @ Love, Water and Wine said...

These are adorable! I would love for you to link up any of your projects to my Ten Buck Tuesday link parties!

And I'm a new follower :)

www.youngnester.blogspot.com

 
At February 11, 2011 at 1:48 PM , Blogger Elle Belles Bows said...

Way too funny and cute!! Kerri

 
At February 11, 2011 at 6:23 PM , Blogger Jennifer said...

These are so funny, I love them! I featured you today on my valentine round up :)

http://sunshineandchaucer.blogspot.com/2011/02/be-my-valentine-round-up.html

 
At February 11, 2011 at 10:14 PM , Blogger AllieMakes! said...

Those are cute! Perfect for little ones!
Thanks for linking up to Making It With Allie! I can't wait to see what you have for next week!
AllieMakes.Blogspot.com

 
At February 11, 2011 at 10:21 PM , Blogger DP said...

Cute! I am following you back.

DP
Hip Chick's Guide to PMS, Pregnancy, and Babies

 
At February 15, 2011 at 9:13 PM , Blogger Erin Bankston said...

Hi! Following you back from Erin's Attic! Cute stuff!
www.erinsattic.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home