<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://acreativebliss.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Creative Bliss: Hoo Are You?

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Hoo Are You?


 Here are this week's questions!
Stephanie from Skinny on the Inside came up with this week's questions! 

1. Are you married/in a relationship/single? For how long?
I have been married for 14 years to the love of my life:)
2. What do you do for a living? Do you enjoy it?
I am a stay at home mom.  I love it!
3. In what state do you live? Where were you born and raised?
I live in Florida.  I was born in Georgia and raised from age 2 in New Jersey.
4. Do you have children? If so, how many? If not, do you want them?
I have 4 children.  3 boys: Joe 21, Ty 14, Colin 7 and 1 daughter: Marisa 18
5. Who is your favorite blogger to follow and why?
I really love Remodelaholic and Tip Junkie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home