<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://acreativebliss.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Creative Bliss: "tutu" cute heart wreath

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

"tutu" cute heart wreath

Ok so I love tutu's! Not for me but for little girls;)  I bought some fabric to make one for my friends little girl.  my little girl is 18, so not so little anymore...lol.  I started to make it and then her aunt from Texas gave her one:(  Mmmmm I wondered what am I going to do with this fabric?  then here comes Valentines day and figured I would make a wreath.  

I took a wire hanger and shaped it into a heart.  Then I cut the fabric into strips and tied them onto the hanger heart form.  I took some ribbon I had and tied it on so I could hang it up.

Thanks for reading:)

Labels:

3 Comments:

At January 27, 2011 at 11:36 AM , Blogger La-Dee-da crafter said...

I love this wreath and think the tulle is perfect. I love that the heart is on its side. so cute! Glad I found you.
creationsbyladeeda.blogspot.com

 
At January 27, 2011 at 1:10 PM , Blogger Allison {A Glimpse Inside} said...

Adorable! Perfect use for that tulle! Great job. Thanks for linking this up as well! Always nice to see a new face!

 
At February 2, 2011 at 12:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Saw you on Hoo Are You...super cute wreath...I love it!

Jessica @ http://myworldmadebyhand.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home