<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://acreativebliss.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Creative Bliss: Sweet heart wreaths for my front door

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Sweet heart wreaths for my front door


I was in the store a week a week or so ago and some cute wreaths that were made with wooden hearts and they had the sayings on the hearts (kiss, love, etc.).  They were "brighter" than what I usually like and at $24.99 each outta my budget.  I decided to see what I could do to duplicate in a way that I would like.  I bought a couple wreaths from the dollar store and when I told my MIL what I was making she said she had hearts I could have.  She gave me the bigger and thicker ones and also the ones that have the holes that I tied string in.  Whooo Hoooo!  LOL:)  I also picked up a few more, they were like .29 cents each at AC Moore and Michaels.  I painted,  sanded and then stained each one.  I also painted the wreath and stained it.  The wooden words I bought were already painted for like a buck at Michaels and I just sanded and stained them.  All that was left was gluing them on:)  I like them and they only cost a few bucks to make:)  Thanks for reading!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At January 27, 2011 at 10:10 AM , Blogger Jocelyn said...

Very cute wreaths...I like the circle of hearts! I love finding crafts that cost way less than the inspiration!!! Found you on Catch a Glimpse!

 
At January 27, 2011 at 1:08 PM , Blogger Allison {A Glimpse Inside} said...

super cute! Perfect for Valentine's day! Thanks so much for linking up!

 
At February 5, 2011 at 3:34 AM , Blogger Holly Lefevre said...

These are every sweet wreaths. I love hearts! Thanks for linking up to tickled pink! I am a new follower.
Holly
504 Main

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home