<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://acreativebliss.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Creative Bliss: Candle holder...super easy

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Candle holder...super easy

I got this idea from my MIL when my husband and I first got together about 15 years ago. I do not know where this idea originally came from. It is so cute and sooo super easy for a quick gift for a co-worker, teacher or neighbor.

Take a mason jar and fill it with potpourri add a doily and a votive holder and votive.  I added sticky dots to hole the doily down.  Thanks for reading:)

I got everything pretty cheap.  Here is a break down:
Mason jar:  AC Moore on sale .99cents
Potpourri: Dollar general $1.50
Doily: Dollar Tree $1.00
Votive and votive holder: had already




I linked to:
Photobucket/



BWS tips button

Photobucket
handmade projects

Labels:

3 Comments:

At February 5, 2011 at 8:29 PM , Blogger Threeundertwo said...

I love quick inexpensive ideas like this! What a cute idea.

 
At February 5, 2011 at 10:43 PM , Blogger Rachael said...

Thank you for linking up-great idea! http://www.lovelycraftyhome.com

 
At February 7, 2011 at 10:26 PM , Blogger Team Chastain said...

Cute! Thanks for sharing! I love quick things like this...instant gratification.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home