<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://acreativebliss.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Creative Bliss: New blog background and more fun stuff

Friday, January 28, 2011

New blog background and more fun stuff

I was looking for a new background for my blog and came across Shabby Blogs and found a background I just love.  There are all kinds of fun stuff to add to your blog also!  Buttons, dividers and lots more.  The best thing is its all FREE yes that's right I said FREE:)  After fooling around with the backgrounds and such I went to Picnik and created a new banner.  Now I feel like a brand new woman I mean blogger...lol:)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home