<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://acreativebliss.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Creative Bliss: Key to my heart...

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Key to my heart...

I saw that Tip Junkie had this great antiqued music sheet from the The Graphics Fairy and knew I wanted to use it.  I did not know what for though:(  Then I was going through stuff in my craft room and saw a saying "key to my heart" on a sticker and "TA-DA" it came to me:)

I got the frame from the dollar store and painted, sanded and stained.  The print out of the music wasn't quite 81/2 x 11 so I used spray adhesive to attach burlap to the cardboard that came with the frame and attached the trimmed sheet music.  I made my own tags with scrapbook paper, a hole punch a some string.  Then attached a key to one and stickers to the other.  They were attached with 3D adhesive dots and the buttons were attached with regular adhesive dots.  I love the way it turned out!  What do you think?

The Graphics Fairy

Labels:

2 Comments:

At January 27, 2011 at 1:17 PM , Blogger Allison {A Glimpse Inside} said...

Great idea! Perfect use for that printable! Thanks for linking up!

 
At February 7, 2011 at 8:29 PM , Blogger Honey at 2805 said...

This turned out so nicely...good job! Hope in you stop by.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home