<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://acreativebliss.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Creative Bliss: Cakes!

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Cakes!

Whew! It has been a busy week for me! My friend Linda's husband had a surprise birthday party for her on Friday night and I made her cake. she LOVES wine so of course I had to make a wine bottle:) I also have two more in addition to that...1 for Saturday and 1 for Sunday. I will post the pics of those later but here is the wine bottle. She totally loved it!


Thanks for visiting:)

Linking to:

Tip Junkie handmade projectsLINKPARTYBUTTONTute yourself tuesday red and white

Labels:

8 Comments:

At February 20, 2011 at 11:28 AM , Blogger  Meredith Haag said...

What an amazing cake! I love that!

 
At February 20, 2011 at 10:10 PM , Blogger Threeundertwo said...

Beautiful job! I'm sure she loved it.

 
At February 21, 2011 at 5:22 PM , Blogger  Meredith Haag said...

me again! LOL
Still love the cake....

I gave you an award on my blog! Go to http://poopieandmerd.blogspot.com to check it out! Congratulations!

 
At February 22, 2011 at 9:04 PM , Blogger Tara@JustDevineStyle said...

WOW! That cake is amazing!I am sure your friend was astonished at how wonderful it looked.

 
At February 25, 2011 at 2:33 PM , Blogger Carol@TheDesignPages said...

That could possibly be the best cake I've ever seen! Bravo

 
At March 1, 2011 at 3:06 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you so much for you comments!

 
At March 1, 2011 at 9:19 PM , Blogger Katherine said...

Amazing- it looks so real! Thanks for linking up to Gettin' Krafty With It!

 
At March 4, 2011 at 1:40 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

that looks SOOOO real!! thanks so much for linking up to handmade tuesdays @ www.ladybug-blessings.com (p.s. have you entered my 500 follower giveaway yet?)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home