<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://acreativebliss.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Creative Bliss: Bucket gifts

Monday, May 7, 2012

Bucket gifts

With it being Teacher appreciation week, I thought I would share a easy and fun gift.  I went to my local craft store a couple days before Valentines day and they had little buckets filled with treats made up as gifts.  The only thing was they were $24.99!!  Yikes!  I knew I could put one together much cheaper.  This past Valentines Day I made two bucket gifts, one for my honey and one for my 2nd graders teacher.



I made my honeys with cigars, Jack Daniels and Reese's....a few of his favorite things:)  I also found the box of chocolate cigars and had to include them:) 


The nips were only about .99cents and the cigars varied, I bought one that was whiskey flavored, one that was coffee flavored and a couple for him to give a try.

My sons bucket for his teacher turned out so cute!  I got a couple "gourmet" lollipops for about .39cents each and a cookie shaped like a cupcake.

I got the buckets for .99cents each and the flowers were also on sale for .99cents each.  I took some floral foam I already had and cut it to fit inside the buckets and started filling with the flowers.  I then hot glued the candy, nips and cigars onto lollipop sticks and arranged them.  The lollie pops were just inserted and the cookie was attached to a lollie pop stick and voila and easy super cute gift:)

Thank you so much for reading ~Angi
Awesome blogs I am linking to:









Tip Junkie handmade projects

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At May 8, 2012 at 8:47 PM , Blogger Andrea said...

This a great idea for a techer gift. Thanks for the idea.

 
At May 16, 2012 at 8:08 PM , Blogger Printabelle said...

Super pretty! I'd love for you to add it on my link party at: http://printabelle.com/?p=3717 Thanks!

 
At May 24, 2012 at 1:32 AM , Blogger Printabelle said...

Thanks for linking! The cupcake basket is my favorite.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home