<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://acreativebliss.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Creative Bliss: How to Add Pages You Like in Your (Updated) Facebook News feed

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

How to Add Pages You Like in Your (Updated) Facebook News feed

Ever since Facebook changed I was not able to see my "liked" pages in my news feed.  SOOOOOO annoying!  I did a little searching and found a step by step tutorial to show you what to do.  With pictures and all!  Here is the link How to Add Pages You Like in Your (Updated) Facebook News feed.  I hope this helps some of you that were out of the loop like me:) ~Angi

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home