<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://acreativebliss.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Creative Bliss: Cheap find - Old spool display

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Cheap find - Old spool display

A few months ago my mother in law gave me her sewing box with all of its contents.  It was full of old wooden spools, snaps, a TON of buttons and many other wonderful old sewing items.  I love old spools of thread, the labels and the look are something I enjoy looking at.  I wanted to display them but wasn't sure how.  I looked in stores and saw the "new" style thread holders that hang on the wall.  Well they are a little pricey and just not what I was looking for.  I then decided to store some in an old mason jar and that is how they stayed.  Until now!  I was just browsing through Goodwill and stumbled upon this beauty:







2 Comments:

At April 4, 2012 at 9:36 AM , Blogger Deborah said...

Great find I love it! you are so lucky to be given loads of sewing things, I am so envious! hope you are having a great week sweetie

Bee happy x
Have a delicious day!

 
At April 4, 2012 at 8:36 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you! Yes I love all of it! I have the coolest old snaps and things still in the original packaging. I love just to look through them, so nostalgic:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home