<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://acreativebliss.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Creative Bliss: Camouflage Cakes

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Camouflage Cakes

This past year I have made two camouflage cakes for two different friends.  I think they are so fun to do!  The first is my favorite though.  My friend wanted it to be pink and girly so we decided on a pink camo with the bow on top:


I did the actual camo in butter cream and made the bow from gum paste.  I love it!  So super fun:)  Here are a some more angles:




The birthday girl loved it and that is the most important thing:)  A couple months later I was asked by my besties nephew to make him  another one but in Army camo.  I of course said sure thing:)  He didn't care how it was as long as it was camo.....so cute:



Thank you for stopping by and checking out my blog!  

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home