<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://acreativebliss.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Creative Bliss: Sug-tella Cookies

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Sug-tella Cookies

My husband and I have been watching Big Brother since it started a few years ago.  Well this year we had switched to Direct TV and now have Showtime.Well that means we are able to watch after dark, it is really boring most times.  One night they were in the kitchen making a cinnamon roll up or something, not sure exactly.  The more they talked about it the more I wanted to bake something!  Well I came up with the best tasting cookie!  I had Sugar cookie mix and I made that and then rolled it out and thought "NUTELLA!" 

I spread Nutella over the cookie dough I had rolled out and rolled it up like a jelly roll covered with plastic wrap.  I put it in the fridge for about an hour.  When I took it out I removed the plastic wrap, sliced it and placed on a cookie sheet.  I baked them according to the directions on the package for a cut out cookie.



  Oh they are soooo yummy!

I have made two batches and they went so quickly.  Everyone that has tried them loved them.  Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog:)

~Angi

Tickled Pink at 504 Main
Tidy Mom

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At September 9, 2011 at 8:45 AM , Blogger Anke said...

My girls would probably go crazy over these, they LOVE Nutella!

 
At September 10, 2011 at 1:35 AM , Blogger Mandy said...

Aren't you a clever one! I love Nutella. Will definitely have to try these...and they are pretty to boot!
Thank you for sharing.
www.projectqueen.org

 
At September 10, 2011 at 10:43 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you so much for your comment:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home