<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://acreativebliss.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Creative Bliss: My Two Front Doors

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

My Two Front Doors

I love the look of having two front doors....but when it comes to decorating it is difficult at times.  I will see so many adorable ideas for wreaths or a snowman...yes I said snowman!  So I decided I would try doing something a little different on each door.  I found the snowman idea on Pinterest my new obsession!  I am addicted to clicking "see more pins"!  LOL!  I went to the site that he was featured on and decided to give it a try.  This is my snowman:


I don't know about anyone else that has made one, but I got questions like:  Where are his arms?  Are you going to give him feet?  I think he needs a face, don't you?  LOL!  I like him though!  I may tilt his hat, but that is about it.  I got the wreaths at Joann's and Michael's with coupons:)  I had the scarf and for the hat I used some foam board I had and cut it out and covered it in furry fabric.  That was my left door and for my right door I decided to use up some of the many, many pine cones I have collected:



I tied them on with a light gauge wire onto a wire frame wreath.  I then sprayed it with glitter spray and added the picks for some color.  I tied the bow and added a "Joy" ornament I bought for .12 cents at Target after the holidays.  Below is a picture of them together:






What do you think?  Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog:)

 Linky Parties I linked to:







Thematic Thursday



http://lilluna.com/

http://wearethatfamily.com/
    
Creations by Kara




















http://www.thethriftyhome.com

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At January 19, 2012 at 2:00 PM , Blogger Diana of Diana Rambles said...

The snowman wreath is so creative! I'd love for you to link up to my new Thematic Thursday meme. The theme this week is Winter and this would be a perfect addition. I'm a new follower now!

 
At January 19, 2012 at 5:49 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home