<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://acreativebliss.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Creative Bliss: Onesie dress

Monday, August 29, 2011

Onesie dress

I love all the adorable baby girl stuff out there on the web, and wish I had a little baby girl to make all this stuff for!  I have one daughter and she just turned 19.....



oh how time flies:(  Well I do have a new little niece and she is 3 months old and now I have someone to make all the cute stuff for:)




I made the dress in size 12 months so I don't have any pics of her in it yet:)  I can't wait to see her in it though!

I don't know if you have been to visit Prudent Baby and if not you must!  LOL!  They have some of the cutest tutorials for baby items.  I found the cutest 10-minute onesie dress easiest dress tutorial and had to give it a try.  It is so easy and of course you can change it up how ever you may want to fairly easy.  I decided to use some "rocker chick" type fabric and added a crown iron on and a bow.  It turned out adorable!  Almost makes me want a baby......ha ha almost!  LOL!  




I have a couple others I am working on that I can't wait to send to her mommy:)  Thanks for stopping by and reading my post.  It really means a lot:)

The AWESOME places I am linking to:
The Girl CreativeMaking

http://sewcando.blogspot.com/





Pink Hippo Party

Labels:

3 Comments:

At August 30, 2011 at 10:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just made some onesies, but it was for a baby boy. I'm sooooo in love with these! Great idea!

 
At August 31, 2011 at 7:28 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you for the comment! My friend is having a boy and I need to come up with some ideas for him:)

 
At September 5, 2011 at 2:09 PM , Blogger Leah Beamon said...

your daughter is beautiful!! and I love the little dress.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home