<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://acreativebliss.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Creative Bliss: Girly Lamp redo

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Girly Lamp redo

Hi everyone!! Well you may remember this lamp


I used it in my other lamp makeover.  Well I was on the hunt for another lamp refashion and wanted to give it a zebra print shade and some fun trimming to go with my daughter's bedroom.  I was originally going to give it just a basic black base like this


I was just going to spray it black (its only primed in this pic) and be done.  Well I made the shade:




and I thought the crystal lamp would look so good with it!  I covered the shade I got at Goodwill with zebra fabric and trimmed it with this fluffy boa I bought at Michaels.  I love it!  I ended up using the plain base lamp with my other shade from my previous post and like it much better.  How do you like it? 

Linking to:



Photobucket










Photobucket






Tip 
Junkie handmade projects


I'm topsy turvy tuesdays

























Funky Junk's Saturday Nite Special






















BWS tips button

Labels:

6 Comments:

At July 18, 2011 at 9:25 PM , Blogger The Stratton Family said...

Love your blog! It would be great if you came and linked some of your ideas to Lovely Little Snippets!
lovelylittlesnippets.blogspot.com

 
At July 19, 2011 at 12:38 PM , Blogger Angi @ Living in a creative bliss said...

Thank you so much:)

 
At July 20, 2011 at 1:16 PM , Blogger Ashley said...

i love the way it looks with the light turned on!!! so dang cute:) thank you so much for sharing and linkin up with tell me tuesday!!
you rock!
xoxo
ash

 
At July 22, 2011 at 7:31 PM , Blogger Angi @ Living in a creative bliss said...

Thank you!!!

 
At July 30, 2011 at 10:05 PM , Blogger Melinda said...

I love these...so cute. I have tried lamp makeovers before but could never get the fabric on the shades properly...any tips??

 
At August 29, 2011 at 4:03 PM , Blogger The Doodler said...

I love this lamp! I would have loved it in my room as a teen, thanks for sharing!

I'm a new follower!

Brie from darlingdoodles.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home