<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://acreativebliss.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Creative Bliss: Little table makeover

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Little table makeover

I have had this little green resin and glass top table for a few years.  Its basic and ugly.  It doesn't match my country theme or my black wicker at all so my hubby was like get rid of it.  I of course just knew I could do something with it:)  Mmmmm......but what????



Well I decided on music sheet paper!  I printed it out from The Graphics Fairy I L-O-V-E her!  She always has the neatest printables.  And people have requested graphics and she has found them!  I decided to paint the green resin black and I decoupaged the sheet music onto the glass.  Before I decoupage the top of the sheet music I experimented with a little stain to make it look "older".
This is what it looks like!  I decided to put it on my from porch with my rocker.  I just love the way it turned out.

 

I don't know why it looks like a different color in the pic....maybe its since I took it with my cellphone.
This is what the sheet music looked like when I printed it.  I did have to cut and print about 6 copies.  You can get your PDF from The Graphics Fairy.  I actually found her through Tip Junkie who by the way is having an awesome giveaway of a Silhouette SD!  Check her out also:)  Thanks for reading!  ~Angi


Linking to

Domestically Speaking

Labels:

3 Comments:

At April 27, 2011 at 7:02 PM , Blogger Turquoise and Trine said...

Hi! Stopping by from Domestically Speaking. I have the exact same table!! I also painted the base black but left the glass as is. I love your idea! Great job!

Here's a link to the table on my front porch (from last year):

http://thriftydecormom.blogspot.com/2010/08/front-porch-updates-black-paint-strikes.html

Lori : )
Thrifty Decor Mom

 
At July 16, 2011 at 12:45 PM , Blogger Shauna said...

Hope you have a great weekend :) Shauna from http://www.trying2staycalm.com/

 
At July 19, 2011 at 12:52 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home