<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://acreativebliss.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Creative Bliss

Thursday, June 28, 2012


My Ever First Blog Award!


 




I would like to thank Jenny @ Cassandra's Corner for giving me my first ever blog award. I am so excited and thankful to have been recognized!

So with this award comes some responsibility.  Here are the rules:
#1 Choose 5 up and coming blogs to pass the Liebster Blog to. Each blog must have less than 200 followers.
#2 Show your thanks and appreciation to the blogger that gave you the award by linking back to them.
#3 Share 5 random facts about yourself
#4 Post the award to your blog

5 Random Facts about Me:  


1. I love gummy bears. 

2.  My mom bought an old farm in NJ and while clearing it they found a grave stone on it and it had my name on it, Angelia, but from the 1800's.

3. I love going to Goodwill and spending way too much time looking around.

4. I am addicted to King of Queens, Seinfeld and Big bang theory reruns.

5. My husband and I met on a blind date and will be married 16 years in November.


So it brings me great pleasure to send you over to http://cassandrazcorner.blogspot.com follow her blog. Thank you so much for recognizing me!

Please also pay a visit to the following fabulous blogs that I'm passing this award along to:









8 Comments:

At June 28, 2012 at 7:51 PM , Blogger ShirleyRunner said...

Thank you so much for the award :)

 
At June 28, 2012 at 10:29 PM , Blogger Jess_LyMi said...

Thank you very much. :)

 
At June 29, 2012 at 12:20 AM , Blogger acasarella said...

Thank you so much for recognizing my blog! :) I have posted the award on my awards page. --Elena

 
At June 29, 2012 at 3:53 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

You are all very welcome:)

 
At June 29, 2012 at 6:11 PM , Blogger  Bonnie said...

Thank You so much for the award! You're the BEST!

 
At July 2, 2012 at 6:42 AM , Blogger mykey said...

First time here. The title, "Creative bliss" brought me here and I must say that I am impressed with your blog. Please permit me to be one of your "followers".

 
At July 2, 2012 at 10:11 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you so much for the comment and following:)

 
At October 11, 2012 at 4:50 PM , Blogger Carrie said...

Found your blog through the Blogelina class. Congratulations on your award!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home