<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://acreativebliss.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Creative Bliss: I'm back ;-)

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I'm back ;-)

Hi everyone!!   It has been a little while since I have posted.  My father in law passed away a couple weeks ago after being admitted to the hospital and having surgery.  It is a very sad time in our family.  My mother in law is staying with us for now.  She just doesn't want to be in their home at this time; too many memories.  I am ready to get my focus back on my crafts!  It is definitely good to have something to take your mind off the sadness.  I have some posts I am putting together and I want to thank you for being here to have someone to share my projects with.  ~Angi

2 Comments:

At April 26, 2011 at 2:27 PM , Blogger SewHappyGeek said...

I'm so sorry to hear that, Angi. I hope that some crafting and blogging time will give you a bit of a break, and just remember we are all here to support you when things get bad, not just when they're good. :)

 
At April 28, 2011 at 8:29 PM , Blogger Heidi Johnson (Hagedorn) said...

Hi,
This is my first visit to your blog. First, I wanted to say my sympathy to you and your family in the loss of a dear loved one. I hope that you can find happiness in your memories. I also wanted to mention that I am in your "blog club". My name is Heidi and I have enjoyed visiting your blog. You are very talented. Thanks for sharing your ideas! I hope you can visit my blog sometime. heidisownblogspot.com Thanks for letting me stop in!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home