<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://acreativebliss.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Creative Bliss: Pumpkins from paperbacks

Friday, October 1, 2010

Pumpkins from paperbacks

They are just so cute!

These are the cutest things!  I have seen these  paperback pumpkins all over the place and just had to make myself one.  I got my idea from here  I bought 1 paperback from a $1 store and found 2 more at Goodwill.  I took off the cover and started folding pages.....one book was over 560 pages!  That's a lot of folding:)  I glued the first and last pages together and stuck a piece of a branch in the center, added a leaf I cut from felt and tied a bow.  The face I cut from a template I made from a template.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home