<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://acreativebliss.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Creative Bliss: Dry erase menu board

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Dry erase menu board

I have seen menu boards online and thought it would be good to have a menu made for the week.  Just write it on there and I know what I'm going to have for dinner in advance.  I have used it for the past 3 days and I have stress free dinner planning:)  Pretty cute:)



I bought a wood frame from the dollar store, I painted and lightly sanded and stained it.  I then found some scrapbook paper I liked (it will help me write straighter:) and cut out little circles and put a letter sticker in the middle.  I bought a star cut out and painted, sanded and stained and added the menu letters.


My family is already reading each day to check whats for dinner:)

I linked this craft up to:

SewHappyGeek @ excellcrafts








Keeping It Simple
Sumo Sweet Stuff
Making
The DIY Show Off
The Girl Creative
mmm button
Pink Hippo Party



<Photobucket

Labels:

5 Comments:

At February 7, 2011 at 9:38 AM , Blogger Deanna said...

Great idea! I need one of these. I waste too much paper on weekly menus. :) Thanks for sharing!

 
At February 7, 2011 at 10:51 AM , Blogger Alison said...

Thanks for linking!

 
At February 10, 2011 at 9:22 AM , Blogger Melissa said...

This is great. Do dry erase markers really wipe off glass that easy?

 
At February 10, 2011 at 10:34 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Yes it wipes right off...I use a dampened paper towel. Thanks for commenting:)

 
At February 10, 2011 at 7:24 PM , Blogger Jill said...

Very cute!
Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit this week!
Hope you have a great weekend!

Jill @ Creating my way to Success
http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home